The best acne treatment in Singapore for all skin types including sensitive skin—dermatologist formulated. Dr.TWL Pharmacy is the leading dermatologist-formulated custom skincare dispensary in the Asia-Pacific region.
Led by board-certified dermatologist Dr Teo Wan Lin, the pharmacy offers over-the-counter custom-formulated dermocosmetics for acne and other skin conditions based on clinically-tested protocols.
How the best non-prescription acne treatment works
The complimentary pharmacy consultation service is led by a registered nurse* with minimum 5 years of specialist clinical training under a board-certified dermatologist in common dermatological conditions such as acne, eczema, hair loss, pigmentation and skin aging.
Dr.TWL Pharmacy Custom Formulation Service
Now available for
- Dry/sensitive skin
- Dark eye circles
- Eye bags
- Wrinkles/crows feet
- Hair loss
- Hair thinning (age-related)
- Hormonal hair loss
@drtwlderma Our dermatologist-designed cosmeceutical treatment protocols have been clinically tested in a dermatology practice over a 7-year period. They are highly streamlined, cost and time-efficient processes refined for over-the-counter treatment* of common skin and hair concerns. Dr.TWL Pharmacy is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr.TWL Dermaceuticals, a EUROISO22716 standard dermocosmetic specialist brand established in the APAC region since 2016. Headquartered in Singapore with manufacturing facilities in Seoul, Dr.TWL Dermaceuticals is regarded as one of the leaders in clinical skincare brands in the region. The R&D is led by board-certified dermatologist Dr Teo Wan Lin, whose research on the skin microbiome has been published in top dermatology journals such as the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and the International Journal of Dermatology. #vitamincserum #singaporedoctor #singaporedoctors #skincare #dermatologist #tiktoksg🇸🇬 #skincareroutine #skincaretips #skincare101 #skincareproduct #dermdoctor #learningsfun #learnontiktok ♬ Aesthetic – Tollan Kim
What to expect from the best non-prescription acne treatment
Access state-of-the-art dermocosmetic skincare and haircare in just 3 steps
Our dermatologist-designed cosmeceutical treatment protocols have been clinically tested in a dermatology practice over a 7-year period. They are highly streamlined, cost and time-efficient processes refined for over-the-counter treatment* of common skin and hair concerns.
- Book a 15-20 minute consultation call for your skin concern using the form* below
- Upload photos of area of skin/hair/scalp affected
- Fill in your symptoms, history
*suitability for over-the-counter pharmacy treatment will be assessed at triage. This service is not a substitute for medical advice/dermatologist consultation. Booking fee of $30 fully redeemable for customised formulations recommended.
Why choose us
- Dermatologist-led customised dermocosmetic skincare pharmacy concept
- Best acne treatment with non-prescription actives and zero toxicity risk
- Designed for sensitive skin with no/minimal allergencity compared to conventional prescription treatments
- Seamless integration with in-house suite of clinically-tested home/professional skincare devices modelled after in-clinic technologies
- Based on clinically tested, streamlined protocols for treatment cost/time-efficiency*
- Holistic care and followup with a designated dermatology nurse
*not a substitute for specialist dermatologist review
Who is this for
- Acne sufferers: teenage, adult, hormonal acne
- Rosacea, perioral dermatitis already on medical treatment seeking an adjunct dermocosmetic skincare routine
- Dry/sensitive/reactive skin types
- Eczema for long-term maintenance with Prescription Emollient Device, steroid sparing therapy, wet-wrap with dermocosmetic therapy**
**by accredited dermatology nurse counseller with minimum 5-years of specialist clinical training under a board-certified dermatologist.
- Age-related hair thinning
- Male and female pattern hair loss (hormonal hair loss)
- Dry, brittle, damaged hair (heat/chemical damage)
Our in-house formulary includes a range of clinically-tested hair treatment products which strengthens and thickens the hair shaft from the inside out for healthier, smoother, shinier and thicker hair.
- Itchy, sensitive scalp
- Scalp pimples
- Dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis)
Our parent company, Dr.TWL Pharmaceuticals, led by experienced pharmaceutical engineer Mr Teo Zhi Liang specialises in EUROISO22716 standard dermocosmetic manufacturing. Our facility has access to pharmaceutical-grade raw materials for our hair and scalp care dermocosmetic formulations, ensuring maximum clinical efficacy.