Jade Roller Rose Quartz For Use With Cosmeceuticals – Increased Serum Absorption
[Material] Certified 100% Grade AAA Rose Quartz guaranteed. Individual raw quartz pieces harvested from Brazil. Twelve hours of pure machine polishing to produce the smoothest stones for use on the face, including the delicate undereye. Hand-selected by skilled artisans. Dermatologist approved.
[Increased cosmeceutical absorption] Using the massage roller before application of cosmeceuticals would increase the skincare absorption, leading to better effects on aging. A peer-reviewed study1 published in a medical journal Complementary Therapies in Medicine led by author Miyaji Akane at the Institute for Liberal Arts, Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech) and colleagues at Tokyo Healthcare University and the Research and Development Center, MTG Co. Ltd. in 2019 had examined the effects of using a facial roller on facial skin and blood flow. The study concluded that there was significantly increased vascular (blood vessel) dilation with use of the facial massage roller.
[Ergonomic, noise-free use] No surface treatments or chemicals are used to ensure skin safety. The metal frame is a durable integrated (not soldered), triple-coated rose gold electroplated zinc alloy to prevent oxidation or rusting. The handle has been modified from the traditional style to be more ergonomic. A silicone insert is incorporated into our design for noise-free use.
[Cooling effect] Natural skin cooling effect without refrigeration unlike synthetic rollers.
Read more about the use of jade facial rollers to enhance skincare absorption here.
1. Akane Miyaji, Kaori Sugimori, Naoyuki Hayashi, Short- and long-term effects of using a facial massage roller on facial skin blood flow and vascular reactivity, Complementary Therapies in Medicine, Volume 41, 2018, Pages 271-276, ISSN 0965-2299
- Other Facial Rollers
- X Low quality imitation jade
- X Room temperature, requires refrigeration
- X Substandard surface polishing, skin irritation
- X Artificial polish applied for shiny surface
- X Soldered metal frame breaks with use, rusting in humid environments
- X Traditional handle
- X Noisy creaking heard with rolling
- X Not dermatologist-tested
- Our Rose Quartz Roller
- ✓ Certified 100% Grade AAA Rose Quartz
- ✓ 100% cooling effect from natural stone – efficient heat transfer without refrigeration
- ✓ Individual raw quartz pieces harvested from Brazil, hand-selected by skilled artisans in China and subjected to 12 hours of pure machine polishing to produce the smoothest stones for use on the face, including the delicate under eye area
- ✓ No surface treatments or chemicals are used to ensure skin safety
- ✓ Durable metal frame (not soldered), triple-coated rose gold electroplated zinc alloy to prevent oxidation or rusting.
- ✓ Modified handle from the traditional style to be more ergonomic
- ✓ Silicone insert incorporated into our design for noise-free use
- ✓ Improved absorption: Dermatologist-tested and approved, for use with cosmeceutical serums
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For use with Elixir-V™ Total Recovery Serum and Radiancé Fluide™ Hydrating Emulsion Sleeping Mask.
Start with the bottom of the face—specifically the center of the chin—and work your way up, rolling outward across the jaw and up toward the ear. Using light pressure, perform similar outward and upward strokes from the centre of the face and forehead towards the sides and work upwards from the décolleté.
For acne scars and pigmentation, use the small roller head to roll over the affected area for 30 seconds before application of Elixir-V™ Total Recovery Serum.
[Precautions] Not to use on areas with active inflamed acne, eczema and rosacea. Consult your dermatologist if in doubt.
[Care] After each use, wash in warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly before storage.
AS SEEN ON
View this post on Instagram