Qraser™ Cosmeceutical Transdermal Delivery Patch – Full Face Lifting Set of 5 Bundle
Includes 5 sets of Qraser Anti-Wrinkle Patch for Full Face Lifting as follows.
(1) Custom Cut Mask / For Neck Lifting, Cheek Scars, Stretch Marks
(2) For Smile Line (Nasolabial Folds)
(3) For Frown Lines (Forehead Wrinkles)
Use with Vita C Gold™ Serum, Elixir-V™ Total Recovery Serum, Radiance Fluide™ Hydrating Emulsion
(4) For Crow’s Feet (Periorbital Wrinkles)
(5) For Eye Bags, Undereye Wrinkles, Loose Skin
Recommended for use with Elixir-V™ Eye Cream
[Biomimetic Skin Barrier]
[Cosmeceutical Delivery System]
Discover our Pure and Natural 100% Botanical Series
[Features] Dermatologist-developed in collaboration with a material scientist. Born in an ISO13485 certified laboratory, the gold standard for medical manufacturing. 100% biocompatible, medical grade synthetic polymer-based biomimetic skin barrier.
[Technology] Proprietary prototypes developed to conform to facial contours for comfortable wear throughout the night to enhance delivery of cosmeceutical bioactive ingredients. Ultra-thin engineered for facial application with precise measurements of just 1mm.
[Biomimetic Occlusion Barrier] Our unique Qraser™ anti-wrinkle polymer technology mimics the natural hydration and homeostasis (natural balance) of the skin barrier, known as the stratum corneum to enhance cosmeceutical absorption. Designed for use with Vita C Gold™ Serum, Elixir-V™ Recovery Serum, Radiance Fluide™ Hydrating Emulsion.
[Collagen Upregulation] Application of our anti-wrinkle patch optimises skin healing microenvironment to regulate healthy collagen production, reducing wrinkles.
Find out more about the science behind the QRASER patches here
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
[Cleanse and Dry] After cleansing your face and depending on areas for treatment, apply Vita C Gold™ Serum, Elixir-V™ Recovery Serum, Radiance Fluide™ Hydrating Emulsion, and/or Elixir-V™ Eyes accordingly when skin is damp. After allowing at least 30 minutes for absorption, spread any residual cream into the skin and use a moist cotton pad to gently dab off any excess, dry skin before applying the patch.
[Peel and Position] Gently remove protective plastic film from patches. Position correct sticky side on skin according to diagram. Apply for a minimum of 6 hours for night time use during sleep. Minimum 3 hours for daytime use.
[Clean and Store] After use, rinse patch with water and antibacterial Miel Honey™ Cleanser. Store on provided storage shield.
This product is designed to be reused up to 30 times under ideal storage and environmental conditions. However, usage of up to 20 times is recommended for maximum effectiveness in humid climates.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria on the skin surface for acne scars. Bacteria, especially over areas of skin injury, such as acne scars, can induce excessive collagen production in scar tissue, causing poor healing.
- Creates a unique microenvironment by increasing hydration of the stratum corneum (uppermost layer of the skin), drawing water to the topmost layer of skin, evening out fine lines and wrinkles and also regulating fibroblast activity to stimulate collagen production.
- Balances expression of growth factors that stimulate fibroblasts to synthesize more collagen, while other growth factors increase the level of collagenases or enzymes which break down the excess collagen and responsible for poor healing and irregular skin surfaces.
For external use only. Not for used on wounds, cuts, irritated skin. If any signs of irritation appear, remove the product immediately and consult your dermatologist. Keep out of reach of children.
AS SEEN ON