PEARL EMS MICROCURRENT FACIAL TONER FOR WRINKLES
Dermatologist Tools Suite
LAUNCH SPECIAL: FREE 360 SENSORIAL AMINO ACID MASK worth $220
Dermatologist-recommended EMS (electric muscle stimulation) microcurrent facial toning & anti-wrinkle device for all skin types
A portable USB-rechargeable minimalist microcurrent device recommended for use for all skin types, includes dry sensitive skin, combination and oily skin. This palm-sized device features up to 85 miliamperes of microcurrent intensity for medifacial efficacy. Complimentary docking station in matching pearlescent white finish.
One-year warranty from date of purchase. Extended warranty 2 years available* with full replacement of device if required.
1. Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
The use of EMS microcurrent exercises facial muscles to strengthen, stimulates subcutaneous tissues, helps activate cellular metabolism, enhances collagen production for the lifting and firming of facial lines.
2. Electroporation for Transdermal Delivery
EMS electroporation increases transdermal delivery so that antioxidants and active ingredients in Masque are directly delivered into the skin dermis.
ELECTRIC MUSCLE STIMULATION
[Microcurrent Technology] 85 miliamperes
[Energises Cell Mitochondria] Increased Skin Radiance
[Face Lifting & Tightening] Direct Collagen Production Stimulation
TOTAL ANTI-WRINKLE DEVICE FOR FACE LIFT
[Forehead Frown Lines] Glabellar Complex
[Eyebrow Wrinkles] Corrugators
[Smile Lines] Nasolabial Folds
[Jowl Lines] Neck and Chin Sagging
AMINO ACID INFUSION
[Electroporation] Increases Transdermal Delivery of Masque Ingredients for *Instant Radiance
*Brightening effects of anti-oxidant application vary with existing skin condition & usage of product.
Get your perfect at-home microcurrent facial
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply generous layer of the 360 Sensorial Amino Acid Masque on damp skin. Switch on device, apply the contact spheres* of PEARL EMS Microcurrent Facial Device on the targeted areas as follows for anti-wrinkle, lifting and toning.
Use over each of the wrinkle-prone areas for no more than 2 minutes each area in an massaging action with contact spheres.
1. Forehead (Glabellar Wrinkles)
2. Between Eyebrows (Corrugators)
3. Smile Lines (Nasolabial fold)
4. Neck/Chin (Jowls)
* CONDUCTIVE MICROSPHERE technology allows adjustable microcurrent for maximum electroporation and mitochondrial stimulation. Wipe clean with damp cloth after each use to maintain maximum conductivity.
- Nair HKR. Microcurrent as an adjunct therapy to accelerate chronic wound healing and reduce patient pain. J Wound Care. 2018 May 2;27(5):296-306. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2018.27.5.296. PMID: 29738296. [PubMed]