DERMATOLOGIST TOOLS SUITE
SONIC CLEANSER – BLADE STYLE
Modelled after the original korean sonic cleanser used in dermatology clinics. Dermatologist-recommended facial cleansing device for all skin types. Includes complimentary Mineral Booster.
A minimalist ultrasonic cleansing device recommended for use for all skin types, includes dry sensitive skin, combination and oily skin. Our first mass-produced device modeled after the original in-clinic facial sonic cleansing procedure for Korean medi-facials. Dual function sonic cleansing and antioxidant infusion treatment with single mode. An ergonomic contour of the medical-grade stainless steel mimics the form-fitting hand piece used in dermatology clinics. Eliminates skin irritation from traditional sonic cleansing brushes for hypersensitive skin.
PEARL EMS MICROCURRENT FACIAL TONER FOR WRINKLES
Dermatologist-recommended EMS (electric muscle stimulation) microcurrent facial toning & anti-wrinkle device for all skin types. Includes complimentary Amino Acid 360° Masque.
A portable USB-rechargeable minimalist microcurrent device recommended for use for all skin types, includes dry sensitive skin, combination and oily skin. This palm-sized device features up to 85 miliamperes of microcurrent intensity for medifacial efficacy. Complimentary docking station in matching pearlescent white finish.
OPTIONAL ADD ON: Wedding Skincare Regimen with Dermatologist Prescription Series Bundle (Full Set of 9 Skincare Products) at 20% Off! BONUS FREE GIFT of CUIONS Kimono and LipiSilk™ Night Hair Wrap worth $780 – send any proof of wedding date e.g. receipt of wedding ceremony / banquet booking or Registry of Marriage acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Ultrasonic Technology] 24 000 pulsations/second
[Restores Skin Microbiome] Healthy Bacteria Balance to Treat Acne
[Eliminates PM2.5 Pollutants] Reduce Oxidative Stress for Anti-Ageing
[Ultrasonic Nebulisation] Increases Surface Area for Anti-oxidant Absorption
[Reversible Handpiece] Dual-mode Cleansing + Infusion
ELECTRIC MUSCLE STIMULATION
[Microcurrent Technology] 85 miliamperes
[Energises Cell Mitochondria] Increased Skin Radiance
[Face Lifting & Tightening] Direct Collagen Production Stimulation
TOTAL ANTI-WRINKLE DEVICE FOR FACE LIFT
[Forehead Frown Lines] Glabellar Complex
[Eyebrow Wrinkles] Corrugators
[Smile Lines] Nasolabial Folds
[Jowl Lines] Neck and Chin Sagging
AMINO ACID INFUSION
[Electroporation] Increases Transdermal Delivery of Masque Ingredients for *Instant Radiance
*Brightening effects of anti-oxidant application vary with existing skin condition & usage of product.
Get your perfect at-home microcurrent facial
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Apply cleanser on damp skin;
2. Turn on the sonic cleanser, and slowly move the curved blade probe downwards along the facial skin. The dirt and grime on skin are purged by high-frequency ultrasonic wave.
3. After use, turn off the device and clean the sonic cleanser blade probe with a clean cloth.
1. Liberally apply Mineral Booster to the face and neck;
2. Apply sonic cleanser curved blade probe upwards for antioxidant infusion and turn on the device.
The inverted probe contacts the skin at an angle of 45 degrees. Slowly glide the blade probe along facial skin to enhance skin absorption and stimulate skin radiance;
3. After use, turn off the sonic cleanser and clean the device with a clean cloth.
Apply generous layer of the Amino Acid 360° Masque on damp skin. Switch on device, apply the contact spheres* of PEARL EMS Microcurrent Facial Device on the targeted areas as follows for anti-wrinkle, lifting and toning.
Use over each of the wrinkle-prone areas for no more than 2 minutes each area in an massaging action with contact spheres.
1. Forehead (Glabellar Wrinkles)
2. Between Eyebrows (Corrugators)
3. Smile Lines (Nasolabial fold)
4. Neck/Chin (Jowls)
* CONDUCTIVE MICROSPHERE technology allows adjustable microcurrent for maximum electroporation and mitochondrial stimulation. Wipe clean with damp cloth after each use to maintain maximum conductivity.
- Nair HKR. Microcurrent as an adjunct therapy to accelerate chronic wound healing and reduce patient pain. J Wound Care. 2018 May 2;27(5):296-306. doi: 10.12968/jowc.2018.27.5.296. PMID: 29738296. [PubMed]