Blemish Spot Mask Peel – Herbal Formula
This is a custom compounded order that will be shipped out from Apr 17 2023 onwards.
Powder to Gel [100ml] sufficient for 6 week regimen- nightly application
Target Acne Spots & Marks
For All Skin Types
Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Sophora Flavescens, Ligusticum Chuanxiong, Panax Notoginseng, Phaseolus Radiatus, Scutellaria Baicalensis
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply nightly over affected area. Leave on for 15 minutes and wash off with cool water.
This series consists of potent pharmacologically active plant extracts formulated to treat specific dermatological concerns. Curated based on ethnopharmacological evidence based research in cell studies. Consists of 100% pure botanical actives without additives or stabilisers for highly tolerable spot treatment, suited for sensitive skin.*
*Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. Not a substitute for medical treatment and advice. High Potency Spot Therapeutics Range should not be used in those with known allergies to plant extracts or are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Dermatologist Prescription Mask Peel Series for skin concerns is recommended in pregnancy and breastfeeding states.
1. A Skin Lipidomics Study Reveals the Therapeutic Effects of Tanshinones in a Rat Model of Acne. Chen T, Zhu Z, Du Q, Wang Z, Wu W, Xue Y, Wang Y, Wu Y, Zeng Q, Jiang C, Shen C, Liu L, Zhu H, Liu Q. Front Pharmacol. 2021 Jun 10;12:675659. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2021.675659. eCollection 2021.
2. Clinical efficacy of tanshinone capsules combined with varying concentrations of 5-ALA-PDT in the treatment of cystic acne. Yao Y, Zuo J, Chen L. Am J Transl Res. 2021 Sep 15;13(9):10816-10822. eCollection 2021.
3. The therapeutic effect of tanshinone IIA on Propionibacterium acnes-induced inflammation in vitro. Li Y, Zhou Y. Dermatol Ther. 2018 Nov;31(6):e12716. doi: 10.1111/dth.12716. Epub 2018 Sep 24. PMID: 30246913
4. [Preparation of tanshinone Ⅱ_A-glycyrrhetinic acid solid lipid nanoparticles and its inhibitory effect on acne]. Chen FN, Wang XL, Xu RR, Wang XJ, Ruan JH. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi. 2022 May;47(9):2449-2456. doi: 10.19540/j.cnki.cjcmm.20210323.303. PMID: 35531692.
5. Soleymani S, Farzaei MH, Zargaran A, Niknam S, Rahimi R. Promising plant-derived secondary metabolites for treatment of acne vulgaris: a mechanistic review. Arch Dermatol Res. 2020 Jan;312(1):5-23. doi: 10.1007/s00403-019-01968-z. Epub 2019 Aug 26. PMID: 31448393.